Semi Permanent Make Up
Hot & Warm wax
I have known Joanna for a few years and always keep coming back as she is a true professional who takes pride in her work and time to explain every procedure. Joanna makes me feel really welcomed and the micro blading top up I had had done on the last occasion looked perfect (as always)! I highly recommend her.
Tanya Dendis –
Thank you to Joanna Beauty Salon for such a warm and welcoming experience to having MicroBlading done. I was so nervous but Joanna was friendly and made me feel super comfortable. She was so lovely, I didn’t feel rush & she took her time to answer all my questions. Had a truly fantastic experience. Joanna made me feel so comfortable every step of the way. The environment was clean and hygienic. Can’t wait to come for my top up. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you again!
-Kasia Greca –
DATA PROTECTION – We may be required to share your contact details with the NHS Test and Trace if requested.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID -19 – If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 which include high fever, continuous cough, loss of sense of smell and taste, please reschedule your appointment.
* Stay at home if you have any Covid symptoms, have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, or anyone in your household has symptoms, and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
* Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early, please wait outside and I will collect you once the client before you has left the salon. I will be allowing ample cleaning time between each client.
* If you arrive late for your appointment you will be required to reschedule for another day, or shorten the treatment time. As we have strict cleaning protocols in place to be ready for the next client.
* You will be asked to sanitise your hands before and after your treatment.
* Keep belongings to a minimum, you will be asked to pop your belongings in a box by your treatment table. Please keep your mobile phone in your bag during the treatment.
* You may bring a bottle of water with you to your appointment
* Bring a mask with you, I am able to provide a mask for a small charge if you forget your own
* Please attend your appointment on your own
* When you contact the salon via telephone please leave a message and i will get back to you
* If you wish to purchase any retail products or vouchers please contact the salon via telephone, and I can arrange a suitable time to pick up, or post them to you.
* There have been changes to the treatments I can offer, and to the price list. I am aiming to provide more luxury, pampering and package based treatments. Treatments will be subject to change depending on the government guidelines.
* The door will be locked throughout your appointment, and appointments will be strictly 1-1. I will not leave the treatment room during the treatment. Please bring a mask with you. If you don’t have a mask, I can supply a mask for a small charge.
* If you are have any questions or are unsure of anything please don’t hesitate to ask.
* If you are in the Vulnerable category you can request a suitable time to come in which would make you feel more comfortable, ie first appointment or last appointment of the day.
106 Chessington Road
West Ewell, Surrey
Tel: 0208 393 55 43
Mob: 077 169 47 036
Tue: 10.00am – 02.00pm
Wed: 10.00am – 02.00pm
Thur: 10.00am – 08.00pm
Fri: 10.00am – 07.00pm
Sat: 09.00am – 04.00pm
Bank Holiday’s salon is closed