Intimate Waxing Specialists with 10yrs experience!
• Female Brazilian Hot Wax: £35
A brazilian wax removes all the hair from the intimate area as well underneath and
leaves a tiny thin strip of hair at the front.
• Female Hollywood Hot Wax: £35
Hollywood wax is a hudge growing trend in waxing.
Removes everything, front, back and underneath.
Every lady who tries it once, loves the clean look, silky & smooth feel.
• High Bikini Wax £25
Removes hair from bikini line, top and underneath.
• Bikini Line Wax £20
Bikini line wax removes hair from the bikini line area.
• Full leg wax £25
• 3/4 leg wax £18
• Underarm wax £15
• Full arm wax £20
• 3/4 arm wax £18
• Upper lip £10
• Chin wax £10
• Eyebrow wax £10
• Eyebrow tint & wax £15
Look After Yourself
We want to ensure that you’re getting the absolute most out of each treatment with us. If you’re
having any of the below services then please read our aftercare advice…
Please follow the aftercare stated to maintain results. The results from each treatment will differ from client to client.
Further treatments may be required to achieve the realistic results explained in the consultation.
Waxing Aftercare Advice:
Please follow the after treatment guidelines below to ensure your skin is cared for properly.
Please note: slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions,
particularly if this is your first wax. You can apply antiseptic cream, aloe vera gel and/or ice to the treated area
following your treatment to help alleviate these. Always wash your hands before applying any product.
• Keep the waxed area clean and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours:
• No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
• No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
• No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
• No sport, gym work or other exercise.
• Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands.
• Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
• Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
• Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotion, perfumed products or other products to the treated area for 24 hours.
• After 24 Hours it is vital that you use a good quality moisturiser.
• Do not undertake any other skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a waxing treatment.
• For long term improvements, book-in for regular treatments (every 4-6 weeks). You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so.
It can take up to four treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results.
Hair needs to be at least 5mm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing so do not shave between treatments.
• For in-growing hairs use an exfoliator.
I have known Joanna for a few years and always keep coming back as she is a true professional who takes pride in her work and time to explain every procedure. Joanna makes me feel really welcomed and the micro blading top up I had had done on the last occasion looked perfect (as always)! I highly recommend her.
Tanya Dendis –
Thank you to Joanna Beauty Salon for such a warm and welcoming experience to having MicroBlading done. I was so nervous but Joanna was friendly and made me feel super comfortable. She was so lovely, I didn’t feel rush & she took her time to answer all my questions. Had a truly fantastic experience. Joanna made me feel so comfortable every step of the way. The environment was clean and hygienic. Can’t wait to come for my top up. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you again!
-Kasia Greca –
106 Chessington Road
West Ewell, Surrey
Tel: 0208 393 55 43
Mob: 077 169 47 036
Tue: 10.00am – 02.00pm
Wed: 10.00am – 02.00pm
Thur: 10.00am – 08.00pm
Fri: 10.00am – 07.00pm
Sat: 09.00am – 04.00pm
Bank Holiday’s salon is closed